Happy Birthday Dennis. A bunch of us got together, and posted various memories, pictures and rants about you to provide an online retrospective of your life. Enjoy.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My Dad

Happy 60th Birthday dad!! I know Stacey beat me to making a post. I will try to be the first to call on your birthday. This is one of my favorite pictures of us.

Some of my fondest memories are the trips we took together camping. I remember hiking at High Falls in Georgia and stopping along the trail and roasting Vienna Sausages on a fire for lunch. I look forward to future trips with you and Jacob.

I remember going through the stage during which I thought I knew everything. I now feel like I know nothing especially when it comes to being a father. When I am not sure what to do I think what you would do in that situation. I am sure I will be calling you for advise in the future.



Thank you for being my dad.

Love Michael

No comments: