Happy Birthday Dennis. A bunch of us got together, and posted various memories, pictures and rants about you to provide an online retrospective of your life. Enjoy.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ham boning


Happy 60th Birthday Dennis!!

It seems like yesterday I met you for the first time and was unsure what to think. Over the years I have realized what a complex and spontaneous person you are and where Mike gets it from. One of my favorite memories is of you Ham boning in the kitchen at the farm. I think of that often and laugh. It just goes to show you never know what you are going to do next.

Thank you for raising a truly wonderful son. He caught on to the roll of being a dad well and I see many of your characteristics in him.

I look forward to many more years of spontaneity and love with your family.

Love Stephanie

No comments: