Happy Birthday Dennis. A bunch of us got together, and posted various memories, pictures and rants about you to provide an online retrospective of your life. Enjoy.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy 60th Dennis

Happy 60th birthday Dennis-I cant believe that your are 60-You honestly do not look it!!. You have joined the Club-I turned 60 on the 30th November so this is a big year. I still have great memories of you, Linda, Stacey, Michael and Eric visiting us in Ireland, our visit to Newgrange and having a pint in the local pub, walking in the forest accross the road from our house. . We never made the traditional music session ( I think it was out of season for sessions). The next time you come to Ireland, come in the Summer and there should be plenty of sessions. I know you really wanted to go and see a real traditional music session. Have a brilliant birthday and enjoy it with your family. Remember 60 is the new 40!! (Thats my motto). Give our love to Linda, Michael and his wife and of course Eric and Stacey.


Noel and Ann Brennan

No comments: